F.F CRUZ & CO., Inc. - CORPORATE HISTORY

Company History

 

FFCCI has been in general engineering construction business for more

than fifty (50) years. It was incorporated in1954, however, its beginning

could be traced in 1949 when Mr. Felipe F. Cruz ventured on providing

surveying services. A strict policy of accuracy marked the company’s

operations right from the start.

 

Through the years various types of services were added to its list. A

solidly growing reputation increased the company’s size. The year 1955 to

1970 established an international record for the company. Its integrity

passed supreme tests when its expertise was employed by the U.S.

Government in their highly sophisticated projects. FFCCI continued to

create a name in the field of engineering, surveying and construction, both

domestic and abroad, with government and private clients.

 

From 1965 to 1972, FFCCI undertook a massive expansion program to

answer the increased demands of the country’s construction scene.

Almost simultaneously, the Engineering and Construction Division and

Heavy Equipment Division started operations. From then on, the heavy

construction began.

 

Initial contracts awarded were for thirty-three (33) kilometers of highways

in the Philippine-Japan Friendship Highways, from Camarines Sur to

Albay. Since then, the company has undertaken countless infrastructure

projects, upholding quality and innovative engineering committed to nation

building.